Spankage

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 22:46:34 EDT

Ok guys (and gals) get this, i am in a great mood today, got my first
paycheck at my new job, so I'm off to the bank to cash it. Pull up to a
light and there is this early 70's camaro, nice... I hate chevies but this
thing is just plain sweet. So i provoke him a bit and the light greens,
he's gone. I am just hitting second and he is already ahead of me by like
50', by third he is long gone. He was already ahead and turned by the time
I hit 60. Next light a couple punks in a rusted out S10 pickup pull up
next to me and they are laughing at me because I just got blown off big
time. so they start edging the light. I am like no way he's taking me, so
I launched in first instead of my usual second gear. The traction bars are
awesome, I hooked after only a small chirp, hit 5400 on the tach, slammed
second, another solid chirp and i pull on him like he turned his truck
off. at the next light he pulls back up next to me and he just looked away
watching the light out of the corner of his eye, must've been mad because
he thought he had a chance. oh well better luck next time chevy boy, why
don't you pick on a yugo or something...

Chris
'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, 3923's, Gibson Duals, Lakewood Traction Bars, DML "Smoke
Em" Decal