Re: Spankage

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 01:47:37 EDT

Hey, where was this? At work, we just finished up a early 70's camero that
is blue with white stripes. it was equipped with a 383 stroker engine with a
"ahem!" stock tranny, and rear end. Boy that thing can take off.

What I really wanted to do was go race that camero against this other late
60s? early 70s? Plymouth SATELITE. it has the 426 hemi in it and the owner
paid like 26 grand for it. he had the guys at work put in 2 edelbrock carbs,
but damn.. those HEMI heads are huge..

back to the subject. What state do you live in?
-Dester

<< Ok guys (and gals) get this, i am in a great mood today, got my first
 paycheck at my new job, so I'm off to the bank to cash it. Pull up to a
 light and there is this early 70's camaro, nice... >>