Six lug to five conversion

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 18:07:48 EDT

Y'all remember Lance Martz? He's the editor of MiniTruckin' and was on
the list for a while. Anyhow, I found this article that he wrote which I
believe many of you will like. It's about a true conversion kit, not an
adapter deal so that you can change the six lug pattern to five and take
advantage of the wide assortment of wheels made in the five lug pattern.

Looking at the bottom of the page, the article appeared in July of 1999.
Based upon magazine calendars, I guess it hit the newsstands in May of
1999, so it was probably written in January of 1999. Why speculate on the
timing? According to the article, kits would SOON be available for
Dakotas and others. So, maybe they're available for us now.

Here's the link:
http://www.gr8ride.com/articles/002566ah/002566ahb.pdf

Richard in San Antonio

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!