Re: Quick D Tony's B-Day is TODAY!!

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 19:13:21 EDT

Hey Tony!!!
Wish I could be there tomorrow! I'm working all weekend.

It's not so bad really, I was worried about it, but let me be the first to
tell you,
"There IS life after turning 30......"

Wake up and walk to the bathroom (at 3am, at 4am, at 5am....)
Clean your teeth (and return them to your mouth)
Comb your hairs (you'll still have a few til you hit about 38)
Tweeze those nose hairs (you've long since given up on the hairs coming out
your ears)
Mix up some Metamucil and orange juice
Eat those Bran Chex

Take your Geritol!

Get dressed in your high rise slacks, polyester shirt and matching
cardigan. Slip on the white loafers and head for the mall.

Get your walk in!

Get home.... Take your afternoon nap

Wake up in time for reruns of "In the Heat of the Night" and "Murder She
Wrote"

A healthy dinner of Chicken Fried Steak and mashed yams, wash down with
some prune juice.

Mix up some Metamucil and orange juice
Go to bed

REPEAT