Another 5.0 spanking

From: christine lauret (christinelauret@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 23:18:26 EDT

Just got in from little cruise down town..Yes, I was picking on those dang
jack asses again....Anyways, I was in 1st gear riding beside him. so I give
some gas He hears me and we take off! It was sweet...I got ahead of him
about a car length until all these cars come into sight...We were doing
about 80 MPH...So I slow down then he for some reason punches it going by me
and finally notices the on-coming vehicles..Stupid!! He then has to pound on
the binders, he started going sideways and then did two 360's and slammed
into the side walk! I was kinda scared...he was a mean looking SOB! So I
took off and hid at my friends house for a bit...hehe. It was sight to see!
:) I hate those mustangs..

Jeff P

87 '71 340 Blue Dakota
727 W/2000 Stall Hemi Converter