If there`s anything I can`t stand,it`s something I don`t like!

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 23:19:02 EDT

MAN!! I`m not a road rage kinda guy,but people have to be getting worse
on their driving skills.You ever have someone pull out right in front of
you,drive with no throttle modulation whatsoever,then stop dead(no
blinker,naturally,what kind of luck would that be)and sloooowwly turn
off."Hey,Grandma,be easy with that Buick Century,you might accidently
COMPRESS A STRUT!!"Best of all,she went about 80 feet.Now this is not a
commentary on grandmas.My wife`s grandma is 75 years old,and she is a
killer pool player,and hunts deer every year by herself.The guys at the
check-in station have seen her pull up with a bloody deer in the back of
her Century.No joke.I`ll have to look,I might even have a picture.Dak
content:every time we go to her house,her cat does whatever it can to
get in my truck.It just climbs all over it trying to get in through the
window.Hilarious to watch it.Must be another Intense Blue lover.One of
these days it`s gonna be muddy outside and it won`t seem as funny! Steve
P.