Re: Site with the R/T pictures

From: SFLOGAN@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 00:25:49 EDT

well yes i did have a bad experience.. and yes it was my ass in the
picture..we went there to find that some of the people could not give us the
right change back and that all the errors were in there favor..funny ? well
we didn't think so.. and when we were trying to get a picture off it would
have taken 1 min.. some nasty people told use to move even though we weren't
blockin anyone.. then when we said in one min, she said now or she was
calling a cop.. real nice!!!!!ohhhh welll we had a little fun with it ..
people need to stop taken shit so seriously and relax and have a little fun
in life..