Site with the R/T pictures

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 16:55:32 EDT

To whoever has the site with all the pictures from the different R/T meets:

I went through your site and saw a little moving picture of a man urinating
on the Canadian flag. This is pretty offensive to me, and probably to the
other Canadian DML'ers. I thought something like that is incredibly
disrepectful to have on a website, especially a site that is viewed by
fellow Dak owners that happen to be Canadian.
What i don't understand is why would you come and visit a country which you
clearly have a problem with?
I'm pretty sure you'd be right pissed off if someone had a similar picture
except with an American flag, right?

Frank WJ