Re: Re: Centerline wheels(Dester)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 01:43:13 EDT

Hrm. it does seem true though. My elite rims were full of "progressive"
papers inside. had papers on progressive rims. I think progressive also
owns concept neeper, MHT, and a bunch of other high end lines. they're nice
rims though. Mine are chromed aluminium alloy and I've hitten a couple nice
sized potholes and no dents or anything! (not that that's anything to be
proud of, but there are just WAY too many darn pot holds on missouri's
streets. I like Kansas MUCH better)
-Dester

<< That was me that posted that... and I was told that because I went in to
try
 and get me a pair of 15x12 Aztecs that they no longer are in business. And
 that progressive now handles all of their stuff. I have been told this by 2
 different people who know what they are talking about.
 Mark >>