Ahhh Crap!!! A/C Ester (pag oil) Capacity of A/C system!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 13:35:26 EDT

Awww CRAP!,
    Well I did what I was told, I measured every little drop that came outa
the Compressor and the Evaporator, and it's not even 1 oz! I know the system
was low (it was clickin) but I HIGHLY doubt it was this low! So anyways, I
was just wondering hopw much should I add. One DML told me 2 Oz in Evap,
Compress, and Condensor,

BUT, when I talked to my friend who used to work at A/C Shop (Certified) he
said I should add it anywhere but the compressor!

So would I add 6oz to compressor??

Should it take a whole small bottle of the oil or was that just a random size
they picked???????? I am almost positive all the Compressor Oil is out of
the system. Alot of it came out when the R12 was "vented"

Greg

PS PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARG!