Decal removal/prep for DML sticker

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 13:44:02 EDT

Hey gang, my DML stickers should be coming to me this week. I want to take
off the Leer sticker on my shell, and apply the DML sticker to roughly the
same area.

I know to use the stainless steel razor blades to keep from cutting the
glass, but what do you guys recommend for taking off the gum? WD40 has
always seemed to work good for me. Anything better?

Also, I've noticed on glass that has had a sticker removed that you can
still tell there was a sticker there once. Is there any glass
cleaner/prep/polish/whatever that will take care of that? Preferably
something that is toxic,caustic, harmful to the environment, and makes my
skin crack? <g>

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC soon to be proudly wearing a DML sticker!