Re: RE: Site with the R/T pictures

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 22:05:27 EDT

The last customs officer I dealt with at the Canadian border was not
rude at all! I embarrassed myself by having my Dak in the wrong gear
and almost stalling it out. I said to the customs guy "I really do
know how to drive my truck!", and he said, "that's ok, it's not a
driving test."
Of course, this was in the middle of nowhere.

Flip
---- Begin Original Message ----

  Well... in the case of the customs people (on both sides) most of
them are rude.  But if I had that job... I probably would be too. :)

Personally, I did take great offense to your pictures and comments and
didn't think it was fair.

Norah

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!