Re: performance plug wires

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 23:08:58 EDT

I'd get those custom length wires. Run ya about 50 bucks for the 8mm high
performance ones and I think they're available in blue, red and even yellow.
You'll just need a vise and a hammer to crimp the connectors on.

At work, we just used a pair of pliers to crimp them together, but then one
of the technicians bought this 15 dollar Snap-on crimper/stripper/cutter deal
with the sparkplug wire crimper on it, so we used that. Take a look into
those. Very easy to do and you can customize the length of each wire,
instead of those "kits" where some of the wires are too long or TOO short.
-Dester

<< Can anyone recommend good performance plug wires to go with the Bosch
 Platinum-4 plugs I got? I'm lookin to get these wires in yellow!

 Thanks