more go-fast goodies

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@psy.digivill.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:53:13 EDT

Well going against all good reasoning, I picked up a Crane 2030 from Mike
D this morning. I plan to get a double roller chain, new pushrods,
guideplates, springs/retainers soon and hopefully get this pesky booger
stuck in and dyno the gains. Then when it's time for the 360, it'll go in
that motor (if I don't decide on a wilder cam for the 360..)

I also picked up some schmoooooooooove lookin MP valve covers from Doug
Myers, thanks to Jodi and Mike for delivering them to me this weekend!

--
Jon Smith
Raleigh, NC

BellSouth SUCKS!!!!