Re: more go-fast goodies

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 01:57:20 EDT

Sunday, June 25, 2000, 11:53:13 PM, you wrote:
> I also picked up some schmoooooooooove lookin MP valve covers from Doug
> Myers, thanks to Jodi and Mike for delivering them to me this weekend!

Jon, great news! Hey, before slappin' those valve covers on do
yourself a favor and install two additional oil baffles in them to
cover the holes where the caps go on. These tend to leak from this
area.

I have some extra baffles left over from when I did mine. They are
flat, I haven't put the bends in them and I haven't drilled the 3
screw holes for them. But if you want them they're yours....

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com