Re: National Dakota R/T Meet Pics

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 01:30:07 EDT

So, how did ya'll know who's R/T was who's? They all looked the damn same
to me....

you know what woulda' been funny?! Take a few of em' and switch em'
around and watch the elitists squirm tryin' to find their truck <snicker>

=)

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 15:03:20 -0400 Terry Herrin <therrin@isaac.net>
writes:
> For anyone interested, here is a web page where one person has posted
> his pictures from the National R/T Meet. People are posting pics all
> over the place on their own sites and we are working on setting up a
> central page with links.
> http://www.geocities.com/dak_meet/
>
> Terry Herrin
> 99 FR CC R/T