Re: Gas Gauge

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 07:13:42 EDT

My 95 does the same thing. It will go as far as reading empty with a full
tank, but the light doesn't come on. I just got used to it, and set my trip
meter so I know when to fill up. However, I think the problem can be fixed
by replacing the fuel pump located in the tank. It's up to you whether or
not it's worth it. Mine had been doing it for over 20,000 miles now. I
think I'll wait til my completly plays out.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6