Re: Re: Speed Limiter

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 02:45:35 EDT

You won't break it. I had my '95 with MP SBEC (no speed
limiter) and took it to 4500 rpm in 5th gear (3.90 gearing,
stock height tires). That works out to be about 129-131
mph...

Funny, the paint just started peeling off of the roof of
the truck through (musta been that speed run).

Sam '00 RT
    '95 SLT (Sold to my brother)

--- Randall Brown <mindz@pcnow.net> wrote:
> got my 94 to 110....thats the end of my spedo so i dont
> want to go faster
> for fear of breakin spedo
> Randall

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com