Re: Took 3rd @ Carlisle !!!

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 09:02:03 EDT

Way to go Mike! I would have liked to been there but my Dak is still in
peices. I spent the weekend running around trying to find all the parts to
put it back together and I'm still waiting on the ring and pinion set for
the rear.

Are you going to go to Bloomsburg in two weeks or back to Carlisle in three?
  I'll be at both with the Ram. I may trailer the Barracuda to Carlisle, if
I can borrow a trailer from a friend.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM