Re: 89 dak 4x4 with 9" of lift PICS UP! sorry, long!

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 14:16:21 EDT

the 89 does have leafs in front and from the arch you
can see probably hasn't got the best ride in the
world!
 re: your 7.25 diff. is that because of the year
model? my 93 has a 8.25 IFS unit and i can get up to
4.10 gears from Dodge and 4.56 thru 4wheelparts. and
the ARB air-locker should be on the market by now! if
you don't want to go thru the joy of conversion (to
solid front diff.) you do have alternatives now. i am
(probably) going with the 44 because i fit in the "if
you ain't breaking parts, you ain't playing hard
enough!" mentality when it comes to 4wheelin.
Brett
93 rc 4x4 3.9 sport