Re: Autolite plugs!!! Thanks.......(hey Bernd)

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 01:00:40 EDT

Thanks. I have the V6 too. I have the recommended Splitfires in mine. I put
them in a couple of years ago. Right now there gapped at .045" and running
great. I'm going to pull and check them soon to see how they're holding up.
The company car I have for work keeps a lot of miles off the Dakota. I'm only
putting about 5000 miles a year on it. The last 2 winters it hasn't left the
driveway from the beginning of Dec till mid Apr. I run 89 octane and pinging
isn't a problem. The only time my truck pings is if I use 87 octane or Hess
gas.

Doug Fedeli