Patriot Blue.... why not? The 4th is around the corner!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 22:08:16 EDT

Hey gang, I've got a buddy in the market for a new truck. He's a GMC/Chevy
guy, and I've been bragging about the Quad Cab Dak's to him.

I've only got a couple pics from the Texas DML meet of a Patriot Blue CC.
(Damn good lookin' truck!)

Does anyone have pics of a Patriot Blue QC on their site, or pics they can
e-mail me? Is that color still available? Maybe a Mel Gibson signature
edition? ;)

My friend already calls my '94 the "Nascar truck", I guess due to the
Flowmaster. His wife isn't too keen on the size of the Tahoe they have, (or
gas mileage) and are looking for something to haul the brats in (bed) and
still be able to put the beer coolers in (back seat). A QC oughta answer all
their needs.

Any pics or web addy's please send to:
brett4hand@hotmail.com

Thanks!