Re: Argggh, Ive been robbed too.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 23:48:28 EDT

Mark, go burn your CDs. I'd invest in a CD writer for your computer. Make
all back-up discs and use those. I do that with all the CDs I have. Now I
really don't worry about friends who forget to give me back my CDs, or if I
scratch or break one. Try that...

As for the stolen CDs, I feel for ya, man. They didn't jack the CD player?
how did they break in or did you just have your window down?
-Dester

<< Hey everyone, It happened again. I was inside cd warehouse when some
 a-hole decided he would like to have my Cds. So now I am out another Cds.
 Really ticks me off when crap like this happens. I haven't even replaced
 everything from last time yet either, so some cd's I will be buying for the
 3rd time. Arghhh
 Mark