Re: 7/1 DML BBQ and Trail Ride update

From: Jon Steiger (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 01:53:10 EDT

At 10:48 PM 6/27/00 -0400, you wrote:
>And to think I was going to drop you a line tonight asking about what's
>going on for Saturday, especially directions. Beat me to it!
>
>I will definitely be there, timing I have no clue on. Depending on when
>things break up, and the weather, I may set up a tarp and camp out (have
>to buy myself a new tent still - truck parts take priority).

    So were you thinking of coming down early then? (If you want to "camp"
in the barn, a few folks are doing that, in which case you wouldn't need a
tent.) (I wasn't sure from your message wether you were planning to come
down early and camp out, or camp overnight Saturday and head back
Sunday.) Either way is fine with me. :-)

>That is one entertaining webcam you got there, Jon. I've been staring
>at it all night. Fascinating.

    I can't tell; are you being sarcastic? :-) If not, you must have one
heckuva attention span! ;-)

>Actually, I haven't. I wasted half an hour attempting to install my new
>hitch myself. I had quite the elaborate rope setup, to hold it up, but
>it just wasn't in the cards. If I can't get help around here this week,
>I'm bringing the hitch with me on Saturday, as I'm sure I can find
>someone to help there. Anyone intersted in doing anything else to my
>truck while we're there? :)

   Sure, no problem. We can just put your truck on the lift and have that
hitch intalled in a jiffy. :-)

TTYL!

                                               -Jon-

   .--- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ---.
   | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot - SEL |
   | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
   `------------------------------ http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'