Re: 7/1 DML BBQ and Trail Ride update

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 22:48:39 EDT

And to think I was going to drop you a line tonight asking about what's
going on for Saturday, especially directions. Beat me to it!

I will definitely be there, timing I have no clue on. Depending on when
things break up, and the weather, I may set up a tarp and camp out (have
to buy myself a new tent still - truck parts take priority).

That is one entertaining webcam you got there, Jon. I've been staring
at it all night. Fascinating.

Actually, I haven't. I wasted half an hour attempting to install my new
hitch myself. I had quite the elaborate rope setup, to hold it up, but
it just wasn't in the cards. If I can't get help around here this week,
I'm bringing the hitch with me on Saturday, as I'm sure I can find
someone to help there. Anyone intersted in doing anything else to my
truck while we're there? :)

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759 -------------------------------------------------------------