Re: Mopar Magazines

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 10:40:03 EDT

In a message dated 06/28/2000 9:20:51 AM EST, hemi@charter.net writes:

<< Just do like most Mopar guys and get *all* of the mopar mags......there
aren't
 that many out there.

LOL I did just that for about ten years. After that long you look back
and think "hey, I coulda bought a HemiCuda for the money I've spent."

I started buying them when the first one appeared on the market about
18 years ago. They are all boxed and categorized.