Newby looking for (2) 95-96 Dakota wheels

From: Tim Costello (v8magrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 13:09:05 EDT

Hi all,

Well the Dakota bug bit me again..... I had a 96 Dakota with a V8/five speed
3.90 gear truck and I was running 14.42 with it up until I sold it... I
could kick myself for selling now but I did came across a 91 Dakota work
truck that was too good to pass up. So hopefully you guys can help me build
another little screamer. This time I'm thinking 360 and automatic....
Currently a V6er... What I'm looking to do is dress the truck up a bit with
a pair of alumininum wheels from a 95-96 truck...I have two but I just need
two more....

Thanks,
Tim Costello
Shelby twp, Mi.