Re: Newby looking for (2) 95-96 Dakota wheels

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 13:56:31 EDT

This may be of no help at all, and perhaps may add some confusion, but there
is a DML member that had 3 stock chrome wheels off of a 95 dak. Now, if
you're set on the aluminum wheels, then this is no help. But, the chromes
would dress it up more and you would only have to find one of them. Anyway,
just something to think about.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6