Re: New guy intro

From: Dakota31852@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 16:58:36 EDT

I had a problem with mine not starting... not the same as yours, the engine
would crank but not fire up. Click the ignition forward 3 times, and on the
third, count the blinks of the check engine light (there will be a sencond or
2 second delay between the number of flashes the short flash is the 2nd
number in the code, and the long flash is a new code number... these are
codes from the computer. Mine blinked the code for "crank sensor". I
replaced it, and not have a problem since. If ya want, mail me back and I'll
get your phone number and see if I can help!!!

PS-you can get the codes out of a chiltons manual for the dakota/ram!!