Re: BOOG NEEDS HELP! Rear speakers suck!

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 19:55:05 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/00 7:28:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

<< If this amp is anything like the Infinity system in my buddy's Talon,
 it's only a 2 channel amp so it only powers the 2 speakers.. most likely
 the front 2. His only powers the rear speakers, so his system is
 ridiculously unbalanced...

thatswhat I am thinking, but the dealer says each speaker has its own lead,
in that case its a 4 channel and something is not right. Either way, I will
find out on their dime!
Thanks for the response Mike!
Say hi to Jodi fer me!
Boog