BOOG NEEDS HELP! Rear speakers suck!

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 06:42:50 EDT

I even have the infinity sound system and they are barely audible! I bought
some Rockford Fosgate FRC-1205's and they still dont put out any volume. I
dont think it is a problem with the head unit, but with the amp. The front
speakers rock! I was told the amp with the infinity speaker system is behind
the glove box. What type of amp is it? Does anyone know if the rear speakers
are even hooked up to this thing? Can they be hooked up? Or do I need to run
another amp to power these. I am going to have the dealer look into it, but
I can already hear those familiar words "thats normal".
I dont know shit about these stereo systems, I am the type that usually
listens to the engine rather than the stereo. But this is pissing me off!
After all this is figured out, I will have some Infinity 5.25" bottom mount
speakers for sale!
Thanks!
Boog
00 SC 4.7 4x4