Re: Funky intermittent wipers

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 20:15:44 EDT

Sounds like the reostat? for the int. portion is
crapping out. I've had 2 go out in 3 vehicles.. Eventually
they will only turn on or off.

Have the dealer replace the int. module.

Sam '00 RT

--- Alex Harris <aharris@signcast.com> wrote:
> Well, it rained for the first time since I had my truck,
> and somethin' funky
> is going down with the intermittent wipers. They'll wipe
> three times then
> pause, then maybe five times, pause, etc.
>
> I found a couple of other mentions of this in the
> archives, all from the
> 2000 section, but no info on possible causes or dealer
> experiences regarding
> this.
>
> Anyone have any new input on this... what it might be,
> dealer response or
> fixes? Doesn't hurt anything but it's really annoying. I
> have enough
> randonmness in my life already without my wipers chipping
> in!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex Harris
> aharris@signcast.com
>
> 00 RC SLT V6 5sp no mods YET!

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com