re: Mopar Mags

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 20:27:10 EDT

Yeah, I'm guilty as everyone else. If I'd save my money gawking over every
month's issue of anything Mopar, I'd be able to afford to put more stuff on
my Dak!

That being said.... <g> the mag I went ahead and bought today is called
Mopar Now . It is an offshoot of Mopar Action. They are trying to keep
their core of classic Mopar's happy, and quit pissin' all of them off with
Dak and Neon articles. Personally, I like to read about all of them, but
that's just me!

There is a pretty nice write up in Mopar Now for GenII Daks on handling and
suspension.

Other mags I read:

Sport Truck (even though a lot of people say that it's all Chevy, they've
had some real nice Dak articles and features)

Truckin' (more or less the lowered, bagged, shaved, slammed crowd, but they
still a lot of nice trucks and good hop-ups)

Mopar Muscle (usually just classic Mopar stuff, but also do some Dak/Ram
features. Sometimes you get good questions answered in the tech section.)

Mopar Action (same as above, and seems to have a nice truck section in it
too)

I'm a little curious... in my DML calendar, I got an insert saying that
there would be a magazine coming out called "Dodge Truck Action". I haven't
really checked into it, but what's the status?

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC