Re: RE: RE: Cap & Rotor - How-To??? (Bernd...)

From: Kurt E Swanson (keswanson@uswest.net)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 07:53:05 EDT

Sorry, a bit slow on my reading, but...... Just an added tip. Don't use the
vent cap as your reference point! My Accel cap had the vent 180 degrees from
the stock or Borg and Warner vent location. Better to look at the bottom of the
cap, at the tabs where the hold down screws come through. One is kind of square
and one is half rounded. A DC design to prevent you from putting the cap on
wrong. If you get it backwards, the cap will not seat flush on the the
distributor base! Good luck!