Re: Update on my Dak/pingmeister

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 23:43:54 EDT

Hey hey hey. I said I can't BUY the buffer. I just got it and have buffed
all the fine spider scratches out of the dakota. As for the McGuire's car
wax. EXCELLENT! even after it rained, it left zero water spots on the
truck. it also feels baby arse smooth also!

Anyways. I've done more testing and yes, the dakota has lost a LOT of power.
 it's just not the same anymore.
-Dester

<< Dester on the other hand,who
 we can`t even trust with a buffer :),that says his doesn`t run as strong
 after the flash.I DON`T want that to happen. Steve P. 99 Dak Sport RC
 4x4 V6 auto 3.92 anti-spin