Re: New Spark Plug Wires??

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 10:03:59 EDT

At 11:31 PM 6/29/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Bob, you routed them over the covers? got any pics?
>Jon Smith Raleigh, NC

Hi, Jon

On the passenger side, I brought the coil wire over the cover
and taped it to a hose running near the fender to keep it
away from things.

On the driver side, I brought all 4 wires up, around and over
the breather cap. I've temporarily moved the convoluted tubes
on all 4 wires down from the dist. cap to where the wires curve
around and over the chromed breather cap (push-on type) for
separation. I'll eventually replace the tubes with full-length
ones.

Sorry, no pics taken.

Bob