more car jokes(kinda long)

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 11:31:10 EDT

pinto acronyms P-I-N-T-O =
paid inspector nicely to overlook
put in new transmission often
put in nickel to operate

M-U-S-T-A-N-G=
massively under sized tires and no-go

have you out driven a ford lately?

have you dusted a ford lately?

mustang=mudstain/mustbang/rustang
explorer=exploder

dusk to dusk,hump to hump,
there went the ford in the dump

today's special=smoked ford!

what does the GT stand for in mustang GT? glue together!

here I sit,broken hearted wishing that ford would've started.But it didn't
so thats a wrap,I think I'll shoot that peice of crap!

ford might stand for first on race day, but somebodys gotta open the
concession stands

how much wood could a ford truck haul if a ford truck could haul
wood?however much the dodge truck pulling it could tow!

ashes to ashes,dust to dust,if not for ford our tools would be rust!

this is dodge country and on a quiet night you can hear a ford rust.

ATTN Bernd-have you driven over a ford lately?

why are the new fords aerodynamic? so they'll save the dodges gas when
they're pulling them.

Man, it's a good thing ford doesn't make airplanes!

ford must make some of the most beautiful engines in the world, I see people
on the side of the road looking at them all the time!

hope ya'll liked these too!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus