RE: Legal Spanking!!!/Attn: Mr .Mustang

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 14:46:04 EDT

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:

> No offense or pun intended here but I watched it and what I saw was either
> you took off before the green or the other driver did have a serious problem
> with his/her response time. It was a 1-2 second delay before the other
> driver either reacted or was day dreaming....sorry!

Mr. Mustang St.Laurent,
Clearly that guy was a poor driver, but that's not my problem.
I left on time! No red light!
Should I have waited for him, to make it fair? LOL!
I woulda smoked him either way....I left my R/T in 2nd gear after my
burnout, hit the rev limiter and shifted to Drive, and I still ran a
14.9.
In the next race against the Ram air Firebird, I ran a 14.3.
Later that same day, I race against a Turbo Buick and went 14.2.

That stock automatic 4.6 Mustang never had a chance.

Have a look at the race against the Vortech Mustang(you can hear the
whine if you listen close), I barely(and I mean BARELY) lost.
All these runs were before I installed the Nitrous.
Alan S.