Re: truck for sale in Utah

From: mark janke (sftvboy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 17:55:10 EDT

When I hear the words "salvage title" I immediately
think of some guy getting into an accident, running
his truck off the road and into a river. The truck
has water damage, is unusable and the insurance
company paid off on it which is why a salvage title is
now issued to the junkyard that bought it.

I would inspect that truck carefully before buying it.

Hey, if your really interested (or anybody else) give
me the link to
the
add. I'd be willing to go give it a look-see if it's
not too far off!

>There is a 93 Dakota regular cab, shortbed, 4x4 v8
five speed for sale
on
>ebay, starting bid is $2000, and no one has bid!!
This price seems
very
>low. The truck in in Utah and has a salvage title.
Is anyone
familiar
>with
>this sale, and why the price is so low? Sounds like
an interesting
buy.