Re: Any ideas?-please help me!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 19:50:38 EDT

Checked the coolant level yet? no coolant could make that temp gauge rise
QUICK... maybe it's clogged? that's my thoughts on it.
-Dester

<< The gauge doesn't and won't move,so,knowing that an
 electric fan runs w/the a/c on, I turn on the ac to the lowest setting.The
 gauge still sits on 210.At this point,I'm really mad,so I high tail it out
 of the lot and back on the highway.Gauge moves back to the left side of 210
 when I drive at 50 mph for a few minutes with the heater running full
 blast.Is there anything I can do to make this thing run cooler? Any
 suggestions? Could the way I drive have something to do with it? Thanks in
 advance, >>