RE: DML meet

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 10:01:46 EDT

actually mike d., it's more about 4 hours.. I went north of Baltimore last
weekend, onto the Penninsula part of Maryland. Took me maybe 5 hours for
the entire trip, and Baltimore was just under 2 hours from where I went.
So, it's 3-3.5 hours to Baltimore, than 30 min to the other place. Just
over 70mph the whole way. Maybe we can hook up and go there. Hey, what
about you Tim, you up for this? I know you're about an hour away from me
and mike d., faster for you to come up via 13 rather than 95 like we would?