RE: V6 performance questions for all V6ers.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 10:17:45 EDT

Oh no...a challenge. As long as ya don't hit the brake in front of me...I
won't have to drive over you. C'mon down to Texas and we'll show ya how to
"Drive". ;)

- Bernd

(Like I said, there's two V6 Daks that I know of which have just as much, if
not more, HP and are faster than me. Then again, they drive on the
pavement. Pavement is trivial with me.)