Re: Quad cab drivetrain options?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 00:46:43 EDT

At 11:25 PM 6/30/00 -0400, you wrote:
>My aunt & her family are looking for a QC (woohoo! Another Dak in the
>family, plus Dad's Durango!) but they all want a stick, not a slushbox.
>Is it at all possible to get a 5-speed in the QC, and with what
>engine(s)? Last I checked, the Dodge website wouldn't let you configure
>one with a manual at all. Can they order it? My father said they'd
>take any engine but the 5.9, which leaves the V6 and the 4.7L V8.

Hey, Andy

Seems strange!!! Your message was sent Fri. I saw you Sat. at Jon's,
and am reading/writing this just after midnight Sun. a.m.

I'm sure that you got the info. from Ed. But, just in case, he
said that the 5-spd 4.7L has to be ordered from the factory.

Did you all go out again after lunch?

I was lucky and made it home a few minutes after six.

Bob