Re: Gen I/II clear corners- Anybody mold plastic?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 10:59:30 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/00 12:05:34 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> as far as I know, for premags you'd have to buy a whole left and right
> headlight bezel, because I don't think the corner lenses come out of the
> bezels. As far as Gen II's, it is do-able.. you just have to get someone
> to make some
>
> -mike d.

Yeah I just finished gluein the lenses next to the headlight back together, I
cut it apart, adn removed the reflector MUCH SMOOTHER! Now I am thinking
that I might put a Orange bulb in there, and smooth out the orange lense on
the bottom (aka glass it over and paint it so you can't see it was ever
there) I am thinkin this might be the easy way outa clears!

Greg