Worcester Ma. Gearhead Weekend - Walt

From: ²~Kevin Hoegen~² (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 12:59:45 EDT

Went downtown to check out the hot rods last night between 10p-1a....very
cool. People lining the streets tellin drivers to spin
them.................well.......I owe the following Smokem Story in part to
Walt, seeing that he had a similar thing happen, and also he is a well
established "smoker" himself.

I was driving down Main street worcester.....people lining the streets. I
came to an area mostly lined with motorcycles and decided....now is the
time. I cooked em for about 20secs. All I heard was the tires screachin,
engine revin and people cheering. When I was done, I literally had to wait
for the smoke to clear before I could begin driving forward....only to see
mister police officer headin my way!
All I could do was smile, which was ironically what he was doin. He
introduced himself by his first name, told me he had to make this look good
and talk with me for about a minute or so. He said I had a nice truck,
wanted one himself and assured me that he already knew my foot had probably
slipped (for 20 secs)! Not only that but he pointed out a better spot to
spin them and said he was off in ten minutes so if I did it again, he could
give a s*&^. THREE CHEERS FOR WORCESTER PD!
No tickets, No fines, No warnings.....Does this remind you of a story you
once told Walt ;-)

Kevin Hoegen
hoegen@kersur.net
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
99 Solar Yellow CC Sport S/T
Quick-D TB - HomeDepot Air Intake
Custom Graphics/AR-767s with Sport Challenger 255/60s