Re: Speaker Lifespan/Speaker Question

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 11:10:13 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/00 12:40:34 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

> Is the extra money worth it
> for 3ways compared to 2way speakers?

IMHO Hell No. I would just a good set of components and call it a day, FAR
BETTER! As for Pioneer speakers, I personally think they sound crappy brand
new. But as for their headunits I love em, I have a Pioneer DEH-P6000 and
have nothing but good things to say about it. HOWEVER therre cheapo
headunits do suck ass, we put one in my friends minivan (makes sense huh?)
and it broke in like 8 months...

Greg