Gen II parts sale

From: John Burgan (jgburgan@pcbank.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 15:16:24 EDT

I have the following parts for sale off of my '96 Dakota that I would like
to offer to the DML before I list them on eBay.

Mopar Performance SBEC for a '96 5.2L, 2wd, 5spd. $150

Addco rear sway bar, fits all Gen I and Gen II daks 2wd and 4wd. The bar is
black powder coated and comes with urethane bushings and end links. Works
well with the factory front sway bar, it also really helped with wheel hop
 I know, its not supposed to, but it did. ) $75

March 3pc. underdrive pulley set, crank, water pump, and alternator. I have
two alternator pullies with this set, one small diameter 6 rib aluminum
pulley that will allow you to actually drive at night without having the
generator light come on at every stoplight and a large diameter pulley that
I would say is good for track use only. Also included are two 6 rib belts,
one 96" for use with the small diameter pulley and a 97" that I bought to
experiment with the stock pulley. $85

Cast iron exhaust manifolds and y-pipe $25 ( pick-up only )

Dynomax 2 1/2" cat-back for 2wd RC shortbed ( not sure of exact
applications, pick-up only, cannot ship ) Free to a good home.

Anyone interested in these parts, please e-mail me off the list at
jgburgan@pcbank.net and I can send you pictures of them.

Thanks,
-John