Installed MP plug wires, brass cap & rotor :-)

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 14:42:32 EDT

    I just got done installing my 7.5mm MP plug wires and a new Borg Warner
brass cap and rotor. The MP wires required me to remove the heat shields (of
course MOPAR has never heard of this problem) but I noticed a difference as
soon as I started the truck. It started up much faster, and sounded much
stronger (that could just be me) ;-). Throttle response is noticeably
improved, and I seem to have more power across the board. I guess its a good
compliment to my Accel Supercoil and the Autolite 5224's I installed a few
months ago.

Doug Myers

'99 Dakota RC/SB 318/5-speed/3.92SG
Accel Supercoil, MP 7.5mm Plug Wires, Brass Cap & Rotor, Autolite 5224's,
Turbo City Dual Inlet Air Tube, 180 Degree Thermostat, MP
Cam/Lifters/Springs/Retainers, MP Double Roller Timing Chain, MP Headers, MP
Cat-Back, BFG 275/60R15's, Continental Hard Tonneau