RE: eRam -- attn Bernd...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 18:13:39 EDT

Yes it is.

The way it would hook up to a 5.2L (or 5.9L) is the same way mine is
attached to the K&N Gen-II. You can use the stock air hat if you want and
fabricate a "Home-Brew" tube to fit. (You can see that on my Dakota Pics
page: http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/DakotaPics.htm) You are also
correct with the dual setup on most engine above 5.0L. I had spoken with
Mark Kibort about this a long time ago and a single will work. (It doesn't
look all that funny, I have the "Super eRam" setup on mine - dual eRams
inline.)

Hehehe...two heads are better than one?!? ;)

- Bernd