Re: Quick BBQ report WAS Quad cab drivetrain options?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 18:09:13 EDT

At 05:20 PM 7/2/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Yes Bob, we went out later, down into the ravine and played in the
>water.

You 'offroaders' are some kind of crazy, fun-loving group!!!
I really enjoyed myself even though I was just a passenger and a witness
to everything.

>I left my truck at Jon's and rode with Ed (that 4.7/5 speed
>impressed me), and Chris took his purple people eater down there. A
>couple casualties. Adam punched a hole in his sidewall and Chris bent
>the hell out of his brushguard. Got some killer pics. Wait till you
>see what Adam was doing on the ravine wall.

What did you people eat/drink for lunch!!! Isn't that quad something else!
6 weeks old, a tad more than 4000 mi. and STOCK no less ... could not believe
Ed would put it through that so soon but, being a ex-owner of a Ford Ranger,
I can understand. Geez, Chris took his beaut into the ravine ... hey, Chris,
want to buy a second-hand flame red brushguard ... be an interesting
colour combo :-) Sorry to hear that, aka Adam, but, more importantly, did
you damage THE CANADIAN FLAG???

Bob